Tuesday, July 29, 2008

photo collage (a direct note to my dad, so sorry if you don´t follow what i´m talking about)











hey, sorry again about the mix up.

so put the family photo in the middle so that it takes up the entire frame (paper sidways i think, don´t rememberç). i´m not looking to put anything except pictures in it. so no note, though it was nice. i´ll sign it when i print it here.

please cover up the dog.

then put the photo of me and the dad in the corner where he is in the main photo, then the picture of me and the mom in her corner. i´m (hopefully) sending high res versions so zoom way way in on them so its very clear the faces and such. put the one of me, the bro and the sister near the sister. try to zoom/crop the bro out of it so its just me and her. put the picture of me and the bro at the soccer game in his area/corner. for the little brother, put the one of he and i. then in my corner, put the pulled tooth picture and then this picture of me and cuy.

i´m looking at the photo again and thinking its going to be hard to fit in pictures above all our heads, so maybe put the one of me and the sister there or maybe the picture of distant machu pichu. then, just put the pictures on the sides of the main photo. be consistant in how you allign them.
in genereal, i don´t know if its going to look beter if the pictures are faded in along the edge or not transparent at all. use your best judgement.

thanks sooooooooo much dad! i love you
Darren


also, dad, do you think i can put off dealing with the vassar academic interest thing till i get back¿ i sent it already, but i can´t resend it from here.

No comments: